Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Memoirs of naval service in the WAVES; Naval papers, including separation from service, 1946; Newspaper clippings, WAVES Matchbook, ration card; Imprints, including Havelock, November–December 1945; WAVES songbook and jokebook; Group photograph of WAVES at U.S. Training School (WR) Bronx, NY and in Washington, D.C., 1944–1946.
Papers: Letter received, 1945; Graduation Program, 1944; certificate, 1944, Christmas menu, 1944; Newspaper clippings, undated, war Ration Book; Rating Badge; Photographs of Corry Field, Pensacola, FL and WAVES.
Photograph album of VJ Day Parade in Honolulu, Hawaii, September 3, 1945 and other photographs of Hawaii; Two photographs of nurses and patients at Newport Naval Hospital, 1945; Imprints of Base Eight Hospital, Honolulu, Hawaii, second Anniversary Edition, 1945, and Aloha booklet for those who served in Hawaii, 1941–1945; Resume of service in Navy Nurse Corps, 1944–1946.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, Female 1
- photographs 1
- United States. Naval Reserve. Women's Reserve 2
- Grubaugh, Evelyn M. Powell 1
- Noel, Shirley L., 1922-2017 1
- Smith, Norma G. 1
- United States. Department of the Navy. Nurse Corps Division 1
- United States. Navy Nurse Corps 1 ∧ less