Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Administrative correspondence, memoranda, directives and reports regarding the organization of the course, 1945–1957; Curriculum items, including course materials and directives, 1952–1957; Lectures, reading lists, and student papers. 1952–1957; Photographs.
This collection consists of curricula, welcoming messages, and classroom exercices used during the Army and Navy Staff College course at the Naval War College from 1943-1945.
This collection consists of academic papers of Thaddeus G. Crapster (about 1879-1941) from when he attended the Naval War College, Newport, Rhode Island. He was a student at the Naval War College from 1922 to 1923, he graduated in May 1923.
Syllabi for Strategy, National Security Decision Making, Operations, and Electives courses.
The collection consists primarily of letters sent and received by William L. Ostroskie (1922-1943) during his time in the US Navy serving in the United States and in Europe.
- Subject: Military education X
- Military education 3
- curricula 2
- Basic training (Military education) 1
- Military education -- United States 1
- Military education -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Naval War College (U.S.) 4
- Army and Navy Staff College (U.S.) 1
- Crapster, Thaddeus G. 1
- Naval War College (U.S.). Center for Naval Warfare Studies 1
- Naval War College (U.S.). Joint Military Operations Department 1